Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are there any TV channels in the US that will broadcast the Eurovision song contest?

If not, where can I get a recording of the contest?

Are there any TV channels in the US that will broadcast the Eurovision song contest?
After searching and searching with no results, I now believe that


there is no way that would allow watching the Eurovision Song Contest


in the USA. This is very sad. Being European myself, I had been happy


to present you a solution. But much to my surprise, I found nothing,


not even a live Web broadcast. It's a crying shame that hundreds of


millions of Americans have no chance to witness this famous event.





It might become available as a DVD from amazon.co.uk - as the 2004 and


2005 contests are available there.
Reply:why would you want to watch it


No comments:

Post a Comment