Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you think Britain should stop competing in the Eurovision Song Contest?

It's becoming a farce with eastern european countries voting each other,and britain can only relay on the Rep of Ireland for votes. The british acts awful every year why don't we just give up,and save us the embarrassment of coming last year after year.

Do you think Britain should stop competing in the Eurovision Song Contest?
I don't think we should stop competing, that's just being a bad loser. What I do think though is that we should have better judges with more common sense. Whoever put Scooch through was a maniac - that song really gets on my nerves...
Reply:I think my cat sings better than all of them. Its true, ask my dog if you dont believe me.

Nintendo Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment