Monday, May 11, 2009

Eurovision song contest?

In my opinion my country(Malta) has a nice song for the eurovision song contest. How many of you know the song? and do you like it?

Eurovision song contest?
I heard that song. I like it very much. I think theres somerthing ver unique about it. By the way you answered one of my questions before but I was just wondering if you could give me more information. Thanks I would be very grateful. I chose your answer as the best answer!!!


Turmeric???


Is it true that turmeric removes unwanted hair? If it is how do you use it and how long does it work. Does it acually remove hair or does it just bleach it. Wondering, and thanks in advance.





Best Answer - Chosen By You





Take equal quantities of turmeric powder and wheat flour and make a paste with sesame oil. Apply it to the face to remove unwanted hair.





cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...





So I was still wondering...


Thanks for the information. What I don't understand is how long do you keep the paste on for? Does it hurt? How long will the area be hairless? Also do I heat the sesame oil? Should It be applied thick or thin. Please let me know so I can use it. You can contact me by emailing me. Thanks in advance.
Reply:I dont know. I dont even know what song is being sung by the singer representing my country yet. (England)


No comments:

Post a Comment